1. A. take B. bad C. have 2. A. fish B. find C. give
3. A. me B. bed C. red 4. A. glue B. run C. us
5. A. night B. ghost C. daughter
(1)underground A.电影院 (6)listen to the radio A 植物园
(2)light train station B.地铁 (7)bad cold B 樱花
(3)movie theatre C 博物馆 (8)play chess C听广播
(4)museum D京剧 (9)botanical garden D 重感冒
(5)Peking opera E轻轨站 (10)cherry blossom E 下棋
1. He asked me _____ I would like a cup of tea.
A. that B. what C. if
2. Be quiet! The babies ________.
A. sleep B. are sleeping C. slept
3. Do you know ______ this word?
A. what to spell B. how to spell C. to spell
4. The students couldn't help ______ when they heard the joke.
A. to laugh B. laugh C. laughing
5. —— What day is today? —— It's ______.
A. Monday B. a fine day C. September 1st
6. If I ____ you tomorrow, I will give you the receipt.
A. see B. will see C. am seeing
7. Is the cat ________ the door? No, it isn’t. It’s ________ the desk.
A. behind, under B. in, on C. under, at D. over, behind
8. I’v got a toothache. I’m going to the__________.
A. park B. dentist C. teacher
9 ——May I _______ your bike? ——Sorry.
A. ride B. reading C. read
10. ——Whose ruler is it? ——Maybe it’s _______.
A. Peter B. Peters C. Mary’s
11. I want to find a good book. I’m going to the _______.
A. cinema B. library C. museum
12. ——_____ will you do? ——I’ll play football.
A. What B. When C. Where
13. —— I don't like milk. —— I don't, _________.
A. too B. neither C. either
14. I want to buy ________.
A. something eat B. something to eat C. anything to eat
15. —— I'm sorry I can't help you. —— ________.
A. Not at all. B. You are welcome. C. It doesn't matter.
16. Mrs. Sun is a friend of _______.
A. Mary's mother B. mother of Mary C. Mary 's mother's
17. There _____ two cups of tea on the table.
A. is B. are C. was
18. There are thirty pupils in our class. _____ of them are young pioneers
A. Any B. Either C. All
19 —— There isn't _____ water here. Could you get _____ for me? —— All right.
A. some, any B. any, any C. any, some
20 —— You look so beautiful in this white skirt. —— __________.
A. That's all right B. Thank you. C. Not at all.
A.My name is Han Mel. B. What's your name? C. Hello.
A.Thank you，Mr. Li. B.How? C.Good morning，Mr. Liu.
A.What's your name? B.Hello! C.Thank you.
4.假如你叫林峰，当有人问你What's your name?时，你应回答_____.
A.I'm fine，too B.Nice to meet von C.My name is Lin Feng.
A.Sit down.please. B.How are you? C.I'm fine，too.
A.Good afternoon. B.What's your name? C.How are you
A.Hi! B。Hello! C.Good night!
A. Good morning B. Please sit down.
C. Thank you. D. Nice to meet you.
A.Please come in. B.Good morning C.Stand up.
A.How old are you? B.How are you? C.How do you do?.
A. I’ll go and get it at your home.
B. It’s a very bad line.
C. That would be fine.
D. I’ll arrive between two and three.
E. Tomorrow morning if possible.
B:Hello,Kate.I’d like to borrow your Chinese dictionary.I lost mine this afternoon.
A:Sorry! 1 .Could you speak a little clearly and slowly?
B:Yes.Could you lend me your Chinese dictionary? Mine is lost.
A:Sure! When do you want it?
B: 2 .
A:But it is Sunday tomorrow.I won’t go to school.
B: 3 .
A:But I’ll go to Miss Wang’s home tomorrow.Could you come in the afternoon?
B:Certainly. 4 .
A: 5 .I’ll wait for you.
My father __ 1____ a good friend in the factory (工厂). He is sixty. He is an old man. All of the children like him. We call ____2___ Uncle Sam. He __3___ from England. He ___4___ in Sichuan. He can’t __5____ Chinese. We teach(教) him Chinese ___6_he ___7_ us English. He ___8____ work __9_ Sundays. He __10___ making things. And he likes watching TV with his children at night.
1. A. have B. haves C. has D. is
2. A. he B. they C. him D. his
3. A. come B. comes C. goes D. to come
4. A. live B. living C. lives D. to live
5. A. speak B. tell C. say D. talk
6. A or B.but C.and D.until
7.A. teach B. teachs C.teaches D.teaching
8. A. do B. don’t C. does D. doesn’t
9.A.in B.on C.for D.of
10. A .likes B. like C. to like D. liking
George was a quiet, serious young man. He had been studying very very hard one year, and when he passed all his exams, his friend Jim went to give him his congratulations and then had an earnest talk with him.
“You've never been to a dance, George, ” he said. “It's boring always studying and never enjoying oneself. Come out with me this evening.”
“Maybe you're right, Jim,” replied George after a moment's hesitation.
So they went to a dance and had a very good time. But George drank more than he was used to, and by midnight Jim had become worried about him, so he said, “ now we'll walk home in the cool air.”
On their way home, they came to a bridge, and George looked down at the river below very carefully, the stars were reflected in its surface.
“What are those lights down there?” George asked.
“They're the stars, George,” Jim answered.
“The stars?” George said. “Well, then, they should be above in the sky. How did I get so high up here? They are now at my foot!”
1. According to the passage, when did Jim go to see George?
A. After George had passed all his exams.
B. Before George had taken the exam.
C. After they had an earnest talk.
2. Which is true according to George?
A. It's good always studying without enjoying oneself.
B. It's good always enjoying oneself without studying.
C. It's good to study hard and enjoy oneself in a while.
3. What did George ask Jim to do that evening?
A. To have a good rest at home.
B. To work hard as ever. C. To go out with him.
4 What did they talk about on the way home?
A. Bridge. B. Water C. Stars.
5. Why did George say the stars are then at his foot?
A. Because he and his friend were high in the sky.
B. Because he was looking down at the reflections of the star on the surface of the water.
C. Because he was very happy to have passed the exam.
If half of a number is 30, then three-quarters of that number is____.
参 考 答 案
一、(1)A (2) B (3) A (4) A (5)B
二、(1)B (2)E (3)A (4)C (5)D (6)C (7)D (8)E (9)A (10)B
三、(1)C (2)B (3)B (4)C (5)A (6)A (7)A (8)B (9)A (10)C (11)B (12)A
(13) C (14)B (15)C (16)C (17)B (18)C (19)C (20)B
四、(1)B (2)C (3)B (4)C (5)A (6)A (7)C (8)D (9)C (10)A
五、(1)B (2)E (3)A (4)D (5)C
六、(1)C (2)C (3)B (4)C (5)A (6)C (7)C (8)D (9)B (10)A
七、(1)A (2)C (3)C (4)C (5)B