( )1. know A. ago B. grow C. mirror D. foggy
( )2. just A. cute B. summer C. funny D. under
( )3. sweep A. street B. need C. knee D. empty
( )4. machine A. kitchen B. wish C. shoulder D. brush
( )5. yours A. teachers B. ours C. letters D. parks
1.fat (最高级) _________
2.much (近义词) _________
3.good (最高级) _________
4.am (过去式) _________
5.is (过去式) _________
7.fly (过去式) _________
8.sit (现在分词) _________
10.our (人称代词) _________
went to，singing and dancing，who’s，my，which，felt very tired，whose，
his，for，Children’s Day，The longer，going，down，up，in，on，me，I，
as heavy as，younger，as big as，the Yellow，go around China，longest，
1. The letter is ________ you，David.
2. They ________ the park last night. So they ________.
3. The children like ________ on ________.
4. ________ calculator is it? It’s ________.
5. ________ is your ruler? ________ one.
6. The apples _____ the tree and red. We’re _____ to pick them _____.
7. I have a ________ brother. He’s one year ________ than ________.
8. Is that box ________ that one?
9. I’m going to ________ this summer holiday.
10. The ________ river in the world is ________.
1. I have ________ head，________ hands and ________ feet.
2. I would ________ a piece of bread.
3. We listen with our ________ and speak with our ________.
4. He often reads English ______ the morning and watches TV ______ night.
5. ——What ________ is it today?
6. The elephant’s trunk is ________. The rabbit’s tail is ________.
7. My uncle is a teacher. ________ teaches English. My aunt is a nurse. _________ works hard.
8. I have a sister. ________ name is Mary. The doll is ________.
9. I come from ________. I am a ________.
10. ________ on duty today?
11. ——________ your mother work in a hospital?
12. ——What’s your ________?
A. number，number 3
B. number，3 number
C. number，Number 3
D. Number，Number 3
13. ——What’s ________ and ________?
14. Let’s go ________，shall we?
B. to shop
C. to shopping
15. ——What are you ________?
It’s a fine day. Mr Brown’s cat，Terry，is in the garden. She has big green eyes and yellow hair. She sits under a big tree and looks at the flowers in the garden. Suddenly，a black dog runs into the garden. He looks at Terry. Terry’s afraid of him，so she runs away. She climbs the tree and hide herself in it.
( )1. Terry is Mr Brown’s dog.
( )2. Terry has yellow eyes and hair.
( )3. There are many trees and flowers in the garden.
( )4. The dog is afraid of Terry.
( )5. Now Terry is in the tree.
The panda’s face looks like a cat’s，but its fat body and short tail are like a bear’s.So people call this animal bear-cat.The panda has a very mild temperament(温和的性情) and is very lovable(讨人喜爱的).Everybody likes it very much.
The panda is an animal particular to(是……所特有的) China.The northwestern part of Sichuan Province(省) and southern part of Gansu Province are its native(出生的) home.Pandas like most to climb trees.They live in the forests of high mountains， eat bamboo and drink springwater(泉水).
(1) The panda mainly lives in ________.
(2) _________ is like a cat’s.
B.The panda’s face
C.The panda’s body
D.The panda’s tail
(3) The panda is called ________ by people.
(4) Where is the panda’s native home?
A.Guangdong and Gansu.
B.Sichuan and Suzhou.
C.Gansu and Sichuan.
D.Hubei and Sichuan
(5) What’s the panda’s main food?
A Clever Boy
A young boy is playing with a ball in the street.He kicks it too hard，and it breaks the window of a house and fails inside.A lady comes to the window with the ball and shouts at the young boy.So the young boy，l'un8 away，but he still wants his ball back.A few minutes later he return and knocks at the door of the house.When the 1ady answers it，he says，“My father’s going to come and fix your window very soon.”
After a few more minutes.a man comes to the door with tools in his hand.So the lady lets the boy take his ball away.
When the man finishes fixing the window，he says to the lady，“That will cost you ten dollars.”
“But aren’t you the father of that young boy?”the woman asks， looking surprised.“Of course not，”he answers.“Aren’t you his mother?”
(1) A.The young boy breaks the window of his house.
B.The young boy.breaks the window of the lady’s house.
(2) A.The ball goes through the window.
B.The ball hits the window and falls into the lady’s house.
(3) A.The young boy runs away because he is afraid of the lady.
B.The young boy run8 away because he wants his ball back.
(4) A.The young boy goes to find a man who fixes the window.
B.The young boy goes to find his father.
(5) A.The man who fixed the lady’s window is not the boy’s father.
B.The man who fixed the lady’s window is the boy’s father.
(6) A.The man thinks that the lady is the boy’s mother.
B.1he man knows that the lady isn’t the boy’s mother.
A Good Shoemaker
One of Harry's 1 is bigger than the other. He can't find the right shoes for his feet. His friend，Dick，says to him，“Why do not you go to a shoemaker? A good shoemaker can 2 you the right shoes.”So Harry goes to the shoemaker near 3 home. Very soon the shoemaker makes him a pair of shoes. Harry looks at the shoes and is not happy. So he 4 to the shoemaker，“You aren’t a good shoemaker. I want you to make me one shoes
5 than the other.”
( ) 1. A. foot B. foots C. feet D. shoes
( ) 2. A. do B. does C. makes D. make
( ) 3. A. Dick B. Dick’s C. Dick of D. of Dick
( ) 4. A. say B. says C. said D. saying
( ) 5. A. bigger B. big C. thinner D. fatter
Before the Trouble Starts
A man went into a bar，sat down，called the barman and said to him，“ Give me a drink before the trouble starts. ”The barman was busy with other people，so he did not say 1 ，but he gave the man the drink，and the man drank it quickly. Then he put his glass down，called the barman again and said to him. “Give me another one before the trouble starts.”
Again the barman was 2 busy to say anything，so he gave the man his drink and went away. The man drank that too， and then again he called the barman and said to him.“One more drink before the trouble starts，please.”
This time the barman was not very busy，so when he brought the man his third drink，he said to him“What trouble 3 you talking about?”
The man answered，“I 4 got 5 money.”
( ) 1. A. anything B. something C. someone D. thing
( ) 2. A. to B. too C. two D. eight
( ) 3. A. is B. am C. are D. be
( ) 4. A. have B. hasn’t C. haven’t D. has
( ) 5. A. some B. any C. something D. anything
Hello，everyone! I’m Ray. I have a cat. It’s brown.
My cat is three years old now. It has two big black eyes，a small nose and a small mouth. It likes to eat fish.
My cat is very funny. I like it very much.