1. Judy and Lily ________ good at ________.
A. are; singing B. are; sing C. is; singing D. is; sing
2. ________ the book to Jim and ________ me a pen, please.
A. Bringing; take B. Brings; takes C. Taking; bring D. Take; bring
3. I’d like some___________ and ___________.
A. potatos and chick B. potatoes and chicken C. potato and chicken
4. May I help you ______it?
A. write B. to write C. writing D. Write
5. In England, people usually put “Mr” before the _________ of a man.
A. given name B. family name C. first name D. middle name
6. — Is this your shoe?
— Yes, it is, but where is _________?
A. the others B. other one C. another D. the other one
7. — Do you know where Tom lives?
— Certainly. He lives at _________, near my house.
A. Tonghua, 289 Xinhua Road, China B. Beijing, Chang'an Road, China
C. 56 Hope Road, London, England D. the USA, New York, 43 Green Road
8. That storybook is very _________. The children are _________ in it.
A. interesting; interest B. interest; interested
C. interesting; interested D. interested; interesting
9. Summer is ________ and ________ in China.
A. sunny; snowy B. sun; cold C. sunny; hot D. warm; snowy
10. Sarah: “______.” Mike: “Not bad.”
A. How old are they? B. Judy doesn’t like thrillers at all.
C. Where do you have breakfast? D. What do you think of the salad?
11 . — Are those the ______ books?
— No, they are ______ books.
A. woman teachers’; Jack’s and Mike B. women teachers’; Jack’s and Mike’s
C. woman teacher’s; Jack’s and Mike D. women teacher’s; Jack and Mike’s
12. My uncle has a ______ car.
A. small Chinese yellow B. small yellow Chinese
C. yellow small Chinese D. Chinese yellow small
13. What does DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL mean in Chinese?
A. 清明节 B. 元宵节 C. 重阳节 D.端午节
14. After school we usually play _________ soccer for half _________ hour on _______ sports ground.
A. /; an; the B. the; a; the C. /; a; / D. the; an; a
15. —“Where shall we have lunch?” —“I have no idea. It's up to you.”
What does “It's up to you.” mean?
A. 你到上面来吧。 B. 由你决定吧。 C.你自己去吧。 D. 去你那里吧。
1. The man in black is my partner. (对划线部分提问)
________ ________ _________ ________ partner?
2. There is only one broom in my classroom. (对划线部分提问)
_______ _______ ________ _______ _________in your classroom?
3. Danny is riding a bicycle in the street. (变为否定句)
Danny ______ ______ a bicycle in the street.
4. My brother likes reading books very much. (改为一般疑问句)
______ your brother ______ reading books very much?
5. Is that a banana tree? (改为复数句)
________ ________ _________ ________
6. I like the actor Paul Smith best.
______ ______ actor is Paul Smith.
7. She is Maria’s pen friend.
She is the pen friend ______ ______.
8. Pamela is like her grandmother.
Pamela ______ ______ her grandmother.
9. There isn’t any water on the floor.
There ______ ______ water on the floor.
10. Can I look at your new sofa?
Can I ______ ______ ______ ______ your new sofa?
Ann is 14. She (1) l____ in Glasgow with her family. Glasgow (2) i___ in Scotland. Ann (3) g____ to school with her friends every day. She (4) h____ classes five days a week. Ann and her friends all (5) l___ sports. Jack and Betty (6) c___ swim very well. Ann is best at (7) p___ football and basketball. Peter likes (8) r____ horses. Her friends (9) l____ music, too. Peter loves rock music, but Betty loves pop music. In the evening, they all (10) l ___ to songs.
1______ 2_______ 3_______ 4_______ 5_______
6______ 7_______ 8_______ 9________ 10______
I am Ken. Three years ago, I saw a beautiful stamp on an envelope. The letter was from my father's friend. I loved the stamp very much. My father let me keep it and that was the first stamp I had. Now I have about two hundred stamps. I always go to the post office to buy stamps at the weekend. Sometimes I use my pocket money to buy some stamps, but I can't buy the most beautiful ones. They are very dear. Now I have 10 pounds. It is just enough to buy a new stamp with a panda. So I get ready to go to the post office near my house.
(1). What did Ken see on the envelope?
(2). When did Ken have his first stamp?
(3). How many stamps does he have now?
(4). What does Ken do at the weekend?
(5). Why can't he buy the most beautiful stamps?
1. Mike can't keep up with George at running. George is a slower runner than Andy. Who would be the last in a race among the three boys?
2. Alice is 2 years older than Bob, and 1 year younger than Kelly. So Bob is _______ years ________ than Kelly.
3. What does “DIY” mean in English?
4. The following letters all have a numerical value(数值). If the word TEA is worth (相当于) 4, and TEAS is worth 8, what would SEATS be worth?
5. If the red house is on the right and the blue house is on the left, where is the White House?
6. At a birthday party half the guests drink cola, a quarter have lemonade, a sixth have orange juice, and the remaining (剩余的) three have water. How many guests are there at the party?
ADB ABDCC CDB BDAB
1. Which man is your
2. How many brooms are there
3. isn’t riding
4. Does, like
5. Are those banana trees
6. My favourite
7. of Maria
8. looks like
9. is no
10. have a look at
1. lives 2. is 3. goes 4. has 5. like / love
6. can 7. playing 8. riding 9. like / love 10. listen
1. She sees a stamp on an envelope.
2. there years ago.
3. about two hundred stamps
4. she goes to the post office to buy stamps.
5. Because they are very dear/expensive.
2. 3, older
3. do it yourself
4. 12. (If TEA is worth 4, and TEAS is worth 8, S is worth 4. Therefore, the addition of another S makes SEATS worth 12.)
5. In Washington DC.