11. D. Discussing a house plan.
12. D. She is tired of the food in the canteen.
13. C. Listening to some loud music.
14. C. The man can dress casually for the occasion.
15. A. 100% cotton pants in dark blue.
16. C. Its location.
17. C. Travel overseas.
18. A. It is a fair bargain.
19. D Hosting an evening TV program
20. A He worked as a salesman
21. B He wanted to be his own boss
22. A They are all the man’s friends
23. B It remains a major of industrial activity
24. C Transport problem
25. D Measures to create job opportunities.
26. B. They had known each other since childhood.
27. B. At Joe’s houses.
28. A. Social divisions will break down if people get to know each other.
29. A. In his building’s parking lot.
30. A. It had been stolen by someone.
31. B. In the city garage.
32. D. The mysteriousness of creativity.
33. A. It is the source of all artistic work.
34. D. Creative imagination.
35. A. It is part of everyday life.
44. there have been hundreds of thefts and cases of deliberate damaging of public property
45. Things get stolen when it’s easy to steal them, because they are left lying around unwatched.
46. A better way to solve this problem might be for all of us to be more careful with our things.