Part III Listening Comprehension
11. D. Discussing a house plan.
12. D. She is tired of the food in the canteen.
13. C. Listening to some loud music.
14. C. The man can dress casually for the occasion.
15. A. 100% cotton pants in dark blue.
16. C. Its location.
17. C. Travel overseas.
18. A. It is a fair bargain.
19. D Hosting an evening TV program
20. A He worked as a salesman
21. B He wanted to be his own boss
22. A They are all the man’s friends
23. B It remains a major of industrial activity
24. C Transport problem
25. D Measures to create job opportunities.
26 B. They had known each other since childhood
27 B. At Joe’s house
28 A. Social divisions will break down if people get to know each other.
29 A. In his building’s parking lot
30 A. It had been stolen by someone
31 B. In the city garage
32 D. The mysteriousness of creativity
33 A. It is the source of all artistic work
34 D. Creative imagination
35 A. It is part of everyday life
44. there have been hundreds of thefts and cases of deliberate damaging of public property
45. Things get stolen when it is easy to steal them because they are left lying around unwatched
46. A better way to solve this problem might be for all of us to be more careful with our things