1. When I woke up, I found myself__________________________躺在床上).
2. Jack wishes that__________________________(他学的是贸易而不是历史)when he was in university.
3. Fifty years ago, wealthy people__________________________(喜欢以猎捕野生动物为乐胜过) going sightseeing.
4. Though__________________________(他在美国出生并在那里被抚养大), he can speak fluent Chinese.
5. Rod is determined to get a seat for the concert even if __________________________(那意味着要排整夜的长队).
1. lying on the bed
2. he had studied business instead of history
3. liked hunting wild animals for fun more than
4. he was born and brought up in America
5. it means standing in a queue all night
1.The older New England villages have changed relatively little__________________________(除了一两个加油站有所变化)in recent decades.
2. _______________________ (食用太多的脂肪会导致)heart disease and cause high blood pressure.
3. ____________________ (是我们的长期政策) that we will achieve unity through peaceful means.
4. As one of the world"s highest paid models, she _______________ (为她的脸投保了500万美元).
5. ________________________ (多亏大量的食品输送) from the entire globe, these countries have for many years not felt any population pressure.
1. except for a gas station or two / one or two gas stations
2. Eating too much fat can contribute to
3. It is our consistent policy
We find it difficult to prevent people from doing that.
It’s no use talking without doing.
It’s a well-known fact that the development of a country depends on the quality of its younger generation.
4. had her face insured for five million dollars
5.Thanks to the enormous flow of food