2. W: Hey, if you can't enjoy that at a sensible volume, please use earphones. I'm trying to study.
M: Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize it was bothering you.
Q: What is the man probably doing?
注：1. volume 音量
2. earphones 耳机
3. M: Can I help you, Ms?
W: Yes, I bought this telephone last week. And it works all right with out-going calls, but it doesn’t ring for the in- coming ones.
Q: What's the problem with the woman's telephone?
4. W: I thought Tom said he got As in all his tests.
M: Mary, you should know better than to take Tom's words too seriously.
Q: What does the man imply?
注：1. got As/ got straight As/ got As in a row
2. know better than to do 不至于傻到这样做吧
5. W: Can you show me how to use this, John?
M: It's fully automatic. All you have to do is focus on the scene and press the button here.
Q: What are they talking about?
注：1. focus on 聚焦
2. button 按钮
6. M: I think we should move on to the next item.
W: OK, but I'd like to take this matter up again at the end of the meeting.
Q: What does the woman imply?