少儿想要学好英语，不仅要知道少儿英语哪个好，更多要去了解孩子喜欢什么样的英语学习方式与学习的方法，Woman Dies in House Fire是知青英语推荐大家学习的少儿英语相关问题
An 80-year-old woman died Tuesday afternoon in a fire. The blaze was reported about 2:30 p.m. at a home on Sunnyside Avenue. The victim was identified as Mary Cass. Her husband, Roy Cass, 80, was not at home at the time of the fire. Investigators from the local fire department were trying to determine the exact cause of the fire. They said it looked like the woman had fallen asleep on the sofa with a cigarette in her hand.
The value of the home was estimated at $700,000. The Casses were married in 1945. Both of them had been smokers throughout most of their lives.
Mr. Cass said, “Six months ago, we decided to quit smoking, because we wanted to live to be 100. So we went to a smoking cessation clinic. The clinic worked! We both managed to quit a month ago. At least I thought we both did. I can't believe she was smoking behind my back.”
Mr. Cass started sobbing after his remarks. He repeatedly cried out his wife’s name. Authorities took him to a nursing home where he could be kept under surveillance.
“We’ve had too many instances of long-time married couples who, if they discover their spouse is dead, commit suicide within 48 hours,” said a nursing home spokesperson. “Mr. Cass’s behavior has been erratic, from talking nonstop to crying to staring vacantly. We are going to have to watch him closely.”
想要了解少儿英语培训机构排名，不仅要从培训机构中挑选，更多要从自己孩子的学习兴趣与方法来进行选取，Woman Dies in House Fire看完后如果对于少儿英语还有其他不明白的地方，可以看看相关文章或者留言告诉我们