第二局部 五年联考题汇编 2007-2009年模仿题
1. 湖北省新洲区试验高中2009届高三5月检测 完形填空
If you love your husband, leave him alone. And if you think you are attractive, don"t say it. This is what Jane Lin did for her husband Ang Lee, who last week became the first Asian to have _41_ the best director Oscar award for his love movie "Brokeback Mountain." Ang Lee was _42_ upon graduation with a master"s degree in film production from New York University in 1984. He had to stay at home as a _43_ husband until 1990.
Jane did not for once think of leaving him, _44_ would many modern girls who are _45_ to play with rich directors and abandon them once they"re _46_ on their luck._47_ despair surrounded her now and then, Jane _48_ Ang and believed he was cut out to be a genius _49_ - only his time had not yet _50_. For six years, Ang was supported _51_ by Jane, who earned a meager salary as a microbiologist in the United States.
At one time, Ang wanted to _52_ computer science so as to find a job quickly, but Jane _53_. She simply would not let her poor but _54_ husband go out and find just any old job. In _55_ six years, Ang wrote many screenplays and at the same time became a great cook. Ang has said time and _56_ that he would never have _57_ without Jane"s love and trust.
But _58_ an Associated Press story released on Wednesday, Jane said _59_ : "I did not support him, I just left him alone." The Associated Press quoted Taiwanese producer Huang Yi-kung, who produced Ang"s famed Chinese-language movies - "The Wedding Banquet" in 1993 and "Eat Drink Man Woman" in 1994 —as saying that Ang"s thanks to Jane and memories of past _60_ were never superficial.
41. A. defeated B. defended C. beaten D. won
42. A. poor B. priceless C. jobless D. worthless
43. A. home B. house C. good D. bad
44. A. so B. like C. for D. as
45. A. willing B. eager C. about D. meant
46. A. down B. up C. out D. in
47. A. although B. since C. therefore D. because
48. A. liked B. trusted C. encouraged D. supported
49. A. actor B. producer C. husband D. director
50. A. received B. fallen C. come D. promised
51. A. financially B. spiritually C. physically D. materially
52. A. see B. learn C. gain D. get
53. A. disbelieved B. disliked C. disagreed D. disobey
54. A. clever B. bright C. intelligent D. genius
55. A. these B. this C. those D. that
56. A. again B. time C. once D. twice
57. A. survived B. risen C. succeeded D. made
58. A. at B. from C. in D. on
59. A. confidently B. definitely C. regretfully D. humorously
60. A. experience B. hardship C. life D. glory
答案 41.D 42.C 43.B 44.D 45.B 46.A 47.A 48.B 49.D 50.C 51.A 52.B 53.C 54.D 55.C 56.A 57.C 58.C 59.D 60.B
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 下一页