第二局部 五年联考题汇编 2009年模仿题
Passage 1 (黑龙江省哈三中2009届高三三模) 完形填空
One day, a young man was cleaning out his late grandfather’s belongings when he __36__ a bright red envelope. Written on the __37__ were the words, “To my grandson. ” __38__ it was his grandfather’s handwriting, the boy opened the envelope. A letter inside read;
Years ago you __39__ to me for help. You said, “Grandpa, how is it that you’ve __40__ so much in your life? You’re still full of __41__ ,but I’m already __42__ of struggling. How can I get that same enthusiasm that you’ve got?”
I didn’t know what to say to you then. But knowing my days are numbered, I figure that I __43__ you an answer. So here is what I believe.
I think it has something to __44__ with how a person looks at things. I call it “keeping your eyes wide open”.
First, realize that is filled with surprises, but many are good ones. If you don’ keep __45__ for them, you’ll miss half the excitement. Expect to be excited __46__ ,and you will be.
When you meet with __47__ ,welcome them. They’ll leave you wiser, stronger, and more capable than you were the day before. When you make a mistake, be __48__ for the things it taught you. Learn to use that lesson to help you reach your goals.
It’s also important to __49__ exactly what you want . Then keep your mind focused on it , and be prepared to receive it.
As you grow with the years, you’ll be given bigger shoes to fill. So be ready for endings as well as challenging __50__ .
Sometimes we have to be brave enough to move from the familiar to the unfamiliar. Life isn’t just reaching peaks. Part of it is moving from one __51__ to the next. If you __52__ too long in between, you might be tempted（引诱）to __53__ . Leave the past in the past. Climb the next mountain and enjoy the view.
Most important of all, never give up on yourself. The person that ends up a winner is the one who resolves（信心，决议）to __54__. Give life everything you’ve got, and life will give its best __55__ to you.
36. A. came out B. came off C. came across D. came down
37. A. front B. paper C. back D. cover
38. A. Realizing B. Learning C. Regarding D. Recognizing
39. A. went B. came C. asked D. returned
40. A. finished B. achieved C. contributed D. known
41. A. power B. energy C. magic D. confidence
42. A. lacking B. bored C. tired D. impatient
43. A. have B. get C. make D. owe
44. A. connect B. deal C. make D. do
45. A. watching B. looking C. finding D. preparing
46. A. once in a while B. all the time C. at once D. right now
47. A. successes B. worries C. differences D. challenges
48. A. sad B. eager C. grateful D. excited
49. A. achieve B. decide C. receive D. accept
50. A. shoes B. difficulties C. lives D. beginnings
51. A. side B. road C. peak D. way
52. A. walk B. climb C. rest D. move
53. A. sleep B. quit C. return D. continue
54. A. lose B. defeat C. beat D. win
55. A. away B. out C. back D. over
答案 36.C 37.A 38.D 39.B 40.B 41.B 42.C 43.D 44.D 45.A 46.A 47.D 48.C 49.B 50.D 51.C 52.C 53.B 54.D 55.C
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 下一页