第二局部 五年联考题汇编 2008年模仿题
Passage 1 (浙江省金华一中2008年5月高考模仿试卷) 完形填空
We come by business naturally in our family. Each of the seven children in our family worked in our father’s store. __21__ we worked and watched, we learned that work was about more than __22__ and making a sale.
One lesson stands out in my __23__. It was shortly before Christmas. I was in eighth grade and was working evenings, straightening the toy section. A little boy, five or six years old, came in. He was __24__ a brown torn coat with dirty sleeves. His shoes were scuffed and his one shoelace was torn. The little boy looked poor to me — too poor to __25__ to buy anything. He looked __26__ the toy section, picked up this item and __27__ , and carefully put them __28__ in their place.
Dad came down the stairs and walked over to the boy. His steel blue eyes __29__ and the dimple（酒窝） in his cheek stood out as he asked the boy what he could do for him. The boy said he was looking for a Christmas __30__ to buy his brother. I was impressed that Dad treated him with the same respect as any adult. Dad told him to take his __31__ and look around. He did.
After about 20 minutes, the little boy carefully picked up a toy __32__ , walked up to my dad and said, “How much for this, Mister?”
“How much you got?” Dad asked.
The little boy held out his hand and __33__ it. His hand was creased(起皱) with __34__ lines of dirt from holding his __35__ too tightly. In his hand __36__ two dimes, a nickel and two pennies—27 cents. The price on the toy plane he’d picked out was $3.98.
“That’ll just __37__ it,” Dad said as he __38__ the sale. Dad’s reply still __39__ in my ears. When the little boy walked out of the store, I didn’t notice the dirty, worn coat or the single torn shoelace. What I saw was a happy child with a __40__.
21. A. Because B. Since C. As D. After
22. A. survival B. labor C. hardship D. entertainment
23. A. way B. mind C. life D. time
24. A. putting on B. dressing C. having D. wearing
25. A. try B. attempt C. afford D. manage
26. A. for B. around C. up D. over
27. A. that B. one C. it D. this
28. A. up B. away C. back D. off
29. A. opened B. smiled C. shone D. looked
30. A. tree B. card C. present D. cake
31. A. effort B. word C. time D. courage
32. A. car B. gift C. plane D. section
33. A. showed B. opened C. gave D. turned
34. A. long B. straight C. wet D. main
35. A. toy B. pocket C. hand D. money
36. A. lay B. had C. held D. laid
37. A. work B. cover C. need D. take
38. A. took B. returned C. made D. offered
39. A. rings B. stays C. remains D. gets
40. A. bag B. treasure C. package D. thing
答案 21.C 22.A 23.B 24.D 25.C 26.B 27.A 28.C 29.B 30.C 31.C 32.C 33.B 34.C 35.D 36.A 37.B 38.C 39.A 40.B
1 2 3 4 5 下一页