第二局部 五年联考题汇编 2011年联考题
1. 【2011·河南商丘市第二次模仿】 完形填空
You wake up in the morning, the day is beautiful and the plans for the day are what you have been looking forward to for a long time. Then the __36__ rings, you say hello, and the drama starts. Tile person on the other __37__ has a depressing （令人丧气的）tone in his voice as he starts to tell you how __38__ his morning is and that there is nothing to look forward to. Are you __39__ in a wonderful mood? Impossible!
Communicating with negative people can wash out your __40__. It may not change what you think, but doing this long enough with them will make you __41__ depressed for a moment or a long time.
Life brings ups and downs, but some people __42__ the wrong idea that life has no happiness to offer. They only feel glad when they make others feel __43__ . No wonder they can hardly win others’ pity or respect.
When you __44__ with positive people, your spirit stays happy and therefore more positive things are attracted. __45__ the dagger （匕首）of a negative person is put in you, you feel the heavy feeling that brings you __46__.
Sometimes we have no __47__ but to communicate with negative people. This could be a co-worker, or a relative. In this case, __48__ what needs to be said as little as possible. Sometimes it feels good to __49__ your anger back to the negative person, __50__ all this does is to lower you to that same negative level and they won’t feel __51__ of themselves about that.
Negativity often __52__ happiness without even being realized. The negative words of another at the start of the day can attach to you throughout the __53__ of your day, which makes you feel bad and __54__ your happiness. Life is too __55__ to feel negative. Stay positive and avoid negativity as much as possible.
36. A. bell B. sound C. voice D. phone
37. A. end B. corner C. part D. side
38. A. happy B. terrible C. surprising D. exciting
39. A. nearly B. never C. still D. ever
40. A. faith B. relief C. happiness D. sorrow
41. A. look B. last C. sound D. feel
42. A. are stuck in B. are accused of C. are satisfied with D. are anxious about
43. A. bad B. glad C. sorry D. content
44. A. quarrel B. communicate C. speak D. say
45. A. Before B. Since C. After D. When
46. A. up B. down C. in D. out
47. A. hope B. chance C. choice D. need
48. A. say B. describe C. talk D. write
49. A. look out B. figure out C. put out D. let out
50. A. but B. or C. for D. and
51. A. frightened B. ashamed C. tired D. proud
52. A. affects B. gains C. buys D. decides
53. A. length B. middle C. beginning D. rest
54. A. shares B. steals C. sells D. hides
55. A. long B. short C. easy D. uncertain
答案：DABCC DAABD BCADA BADBB
1 2 3 4 5 6 下一页