第一局部 七年高考题荟萃 2011年高考题
I first went to hear a live rock concert when I was eight years old. My brother and his friends were all 36 of a heavy metal group called Black Wednesday. When they 37 that Black Wednesday were going to perform at our local theatre, they all bought 38 for performance. However, at the last minute, one of the friends couldn’t go, so my brother 39 me the ticket. I was really 40!
I remember the buzz (嘈杂声) of excitement inside the theatre as we all found our 41. After a few minutes, the lights went down and everybody became 42. I could barely make out the stage in the 43. We waited. Then there was a roar from the crowd, like an explosion, as the first members of the band 44 the stage. My brother leaned over and shouted something in my ear, but I couldn’t 45 what he was saying. The first song was already starting and the music was as 46 a jet engine. I could 47 the drum beats and bass notes in my stomach.
I can’t recall any of the songs that the band played. I just 48 that I really enjoyed the show and didn’t want it to 49. But in the end, after three encores (加演), the show finished. We left the 50 and walked unsteadily out onto the pavement. I felt a little dizzy, as if I had just 51 from a long sleep. My ears were still 52 with the beat of the last song.
After the 53 , I became a Black Wednesday fan too for a few years before getting into other kinds of music. Once in a while, 54, I listen to one of their songs and 55 I’m back at that first show.
36.A.memebers B. friends C. fans D. volunteers
37.A. guessed B. discovered C. thought D. predicted
38.A. flower B. drinks C. clothes D. tickets
39.A. booked B. offered C. returned D. found
40. A. relaxed B. embarrassed C. excited D. encouraged
41. A. seats B. entrance C. spots D. space
42. A. comfortable B. quite C. serious D. nervous
43. A. silence B. noise C. darkness D. smoke
44. A. fell upon B. got through C. broke into D. stepped onto
45. A. forget B. hear C. repeat D. bear
46. A. loud B. heard C. sweet D. fast
47. A. feel B. touch C. enjoy D. digest
48. A. realize B. understand C. believe D. remember
49. A. continue B. delay C. finish D. change
50. A. party B. theatre C. opera D. stage
51. A. escaped B. traveled C. benefited D. woken
52. A. aching B. burning C. ringing D. rolling
53. A. competition B. performance C. interview D. celebration
54. A. though B. otherwise C. instead D. besides
55. A. decide B. regret C. conclude D. imagine
36. C 下文最初一段有照应“I became a Black Wednesday fan too for a few years ”。
37. B discovered ““发现”。guessed “猜想“ thought “以为” predicted “预测”。
38. D “ticket for…” 搭配，扮演的票。
39. B offered “自动提供“，从上文看，由于离上演还有一分钟时有一个冤家不能去，我的哥哥就将票给了我。
40. C 从上文推理出我失去票后应该很兴奋。relaxed “抓紧的”embarrassed “难堪的” excited“兴奋的” encouraged“遭到鼓舞的”。
41. A inside the theatre“在剧场外面”应是找到座位。entrance“入口”， spots“地点，现场space“空白，空”
42. B 和上文刚入场的嘈杂比照，要上演了应是静上去了。
43. C 从上文”make out the stage”,指很难识别出舞台，可推断由于太黑所以看不清。
44. D 踏上舞台用“stepped onto”. fell upon指”躺在..上“ got through“经过；做完” broke into “闯入“
45. B 上下文。
46. A 下文标明非常响就像一架喷气发起机。
47. A 我能觉得到鼓点和贝斯的声响在我的肚子上触动。
48. D 对应上文的recall “记起；回想起”.
49. C 下文有提醒finish.
50. B 只分开了剧场，上文有提醒“theatre”
51. D 我感到有些眩晕，如同刚从一场长梦中醒来。
52. C 耳朵鸣响用“ringing”。 aching“疼痛” burning “熄灭” rolling“滚动”。
53. B 应是在上演后。
54. A though 做副词“但是”
55. D imagine 意为“设想”又回到了过后那个现场。
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 下一页