1. 【2011•江苏省四市第一次调研】______ there is going to be a policy change ______ of those things is going to change.
A. Unless; few B. Until; few C. Unless; none D. Until; none
2. 【2011•江西八校联考】China won"t be a fast-growing but fragile country. It has to develop it"s military strength in order to make any power think twice ______trying to offend China"s key interests.
A. before B. when C. while D. until
3.【2011•江苏省四市第一次调研】Some people create jobs, foster excitement and basically make the system work. They see possibilities ______ others see only problems.
A. that B. what C. which D. where
4. 【2011•唐山市二模】10．—What a terrible mistake! I"m finished!
—Don"t lose heart! Get up ______ you fell．
A．where B．when C．unless D．until
5. 【2011•西南三校第二次联考】I think you should complain— ______, of course, you are happy with the way things are.
A．if B．unless C．as D．because
6．（南京市2011届高三程度测试） ______ you call me to say you’re not attending my birthday party, I’ll see you at it．
A．Whether B．Though C．Until D．Unless
7.（北京西城2011届高三抽样检测） — Peter told me he wanted to come with us. Is it OK for you?
— I don’t mind ______ he pays for his meals.
A. A. as far as B. as well as C. as long as D. as soon as
8. ( 2011年安徽省“江南十校”高三联考英语试题)You are certain to live your dream ______ you make great efforts and lay emphasis on improvements in efficiency.
A. on condition that B. as far as C. even though D. in case
9. (2011河北正定中学高三第五次月考)Problems relating to people’s livelihood(民生)have been the focus of the govemment，especially ______ Premiel Wen Jiabao included them in his governmentwork report last year．
A．when B．if C．since D．until
10.(2011保定一中高三第三次阶段考试)一I’m going to the post office．
一 ______ you’re there，Can you get me some stamps?
A．As B．While C． Because D．If
11. (2011景泰县高三上学期期中考试)一Shall we go out for a walk?一I’m afraid not．We can’t go out ______ our work is being done．
A．before B．until C．as D．after
12. (陕西省宝鸡市2011届高三品质检测)These examples show that all inpiduals,______ they are rich or poor, should be responsible ______ they are involved in law.
A．if; when B．if; as long as C．whether; as long as D．whether; since
13.（宝鸡市2011年高三教学品质检测（二）—英语）—Though it is 30 years we last met, I still remember the scene ______ we got separated on a rainy day.
A．before; where B．before; which C．since; when D．since; where
14.（山东省济南市2011届高三年级第一次模仿考试英语试题）Never believe anything ______ any other person has believed it. Use your own head.
A．that B．when C．because D．once
15.（浙江省金华十校2011届高三上学期期末考试（英语）） ______，I have to put i t away and focus my attention on study this week.
A．However the novel is amusing B．No matter amusing the story is
C．However amusing the story is D．No matter how the story is amusing
16.（福建省厦门市2011届高三年级上学期品质反省）The UN officials say it could be many weeks and even months ______ a deal is reached．
A．before B．after C．when D．as
17. (2011株洲市二中高三第五次月考英语试题)What an unforgettable experience!I’11 write down ______ it is still fresh in my memory．
A．since B．after C．while D．until
18. (2011福建省同安一中高三上学期期中考试) ______ I catch a cold, I have pain in my back.
A．Every time B．ThoughC．Even D．Where
19. (2011成阳市一中高三12月份月考试卷)一Do you think the weather will be all right this summer?
—No, ______ we’re lucky. The newspaper says it’ll be very hot anyway.
A. if B. though C. unless D. as
20. (2011南宫二中高三上学期第四次月考) We felt excited so much ______ we saw the Status of Liberty in America last year.
A．mat B．which C．when D．while
21. (2010灵璧中学高三第三次月考英语试卷She was such a proud person that she would die ______ she would admit she was wrong.
A．rather than B．until C．after D．before
22. (2011利辛二中高三上学期第四次考)At the climate conference, China promised to take its responsibility ______ urging(要求) that the major developed countries should show their political will about the matter of global warming
A．while B．when C．as D．until
23.（2011•重庆师大附中第一次月考）28.—I’ll join the music club ______ Mary is in the club, too.
—You mean if Mary joins the club you’ll do, too.
A. in case B. so that C. now that D. on condition that
24.（2011•重庆师大附中第一次月考）31.In peace, too, the Red Cross is expected to send help ______ there is human suffering.
A. whoever B. however C. whatever D. wherever
25.（2011•唐山市摸底）16． ______ you must remain calm．
A．Whatever you may be frightened
B．However frightened you may be
C．Whatever frightened you may be
D．However you may be frightened
26.（2011•浙江温州八校返校联考）36． ______ you"ve got a chance to go abroad for further study, why not seize it ?
A．Now that B．As though C．In case D．Ever since
27.（2011•浙江学军中学第一次月考）35. ______ it is true that a student’s most important goal is to do well in his or her studies, it doesn’t need to be the only goal.
A. When B. As C. While D. Before
28.（2011•浙江学军中学第一次月考）36. ______, a small advertisement held my attention, which read “Easy job. Good wages. No experience necessary.”
A. Looking through the newspaper B. While I was looking through the newspaper
C. To look through the newspaper D. I was looking through the newspaper
29.（2011•浙江温州十校联考）12．_______ most children nowadays are the only children, they tend to be more self-centered.
A．Ever since B．Now that C．Only if D．Even though
30.（2011•浙江温州十校联考）5．I’m not sure whether I will have anything else to do this evening．_____, I will try every possible means to come to your birthday party.
A．Even though B．If so C．Anyhow D．Instead
31.（2011•广西玉林、南宁二中9月联考）34．He will never give up the chance to go abroad for further education ______ the situation is .
A．whatever B．however C．whenever D．wherever
（2011•广西玉林、南宁二中9月联考）28．The river is so seriously polluted that few fish, ______, can be found alive in it.
A．if ever B．If some C．if any D．if never
考查状语从句的省略。此处考查在条件状语从句中用any，if any= if there are any。
32.（2011•云南昆明一中第一次月考）5．You"ll find it hard to get rid of the drug habit ______ you have it.
A．before B．once C．until D．though
33.（2011•四川成都市摸底）28．We should keep an open mind about some strange old wives’ tales, ______ they do have some truth in them.
A．and B．so C．because D．until
34.（2011•四川成都本国语学校9月考）28． ______ , the dancers practice hard to make their dreams come true.
A. Being disabled as they B. As they are disabled
C. Disabled as they are D. Disabled so they are
35.（2011•宁夏银川一中第一次月考）33．Though ______ of the danger, he still went skating on the thin ice.
A．warning B．to warn C．warn D．warned
考查状语从句的省略。原句为：Though he was warned of the danger, he still went skating on the thin ice.此处he was被省略。
36.（2011•宁夏银川一中第一次月考）26． ______ what I said to him, he refused to follow my advice.
A．Regardless of B．Assuming that C．In vain D．Even though
37.（2011•江西师大开学试题）24. ______ it is hoped that college students should be equipped with the ability to take a good set of notes, this is not always the case.
A. When B. While C. As D. Unless
38.（2011•江东北昌一中第一次月考）34． I found her nice and honest ______ I saw her．
A．for the first time B．the first time
C．on the first time D．at first
39.（2011•黑龙江哈师大附中第二次月考）32. Lucy was so pleased ______ her son won the first place in the long jump competition.
A. as B. that C. which D. when