1.Who is the woman?
B. Mary’s sister
C. Mary’s friend
2.How much are the potatoes?
A.6 cents a pound.
B. 16cents a pound.
C. 60 cents a pound.
3.Where does the conversation most probably take place?
A.In a restaurant.
B. On a farm.
4.What does the woman ask the man to do ?
A.Have his hair cut.
B.Go to the library.
C.Buy some food.
5.What is the conversation mainly about?
6.Why did the woman go to a small town ?
A. To meet a neighbor
B. To visit her friends
C. To go horse-riding
7. What did the woman do on Saturday?
A. She went to a party
B. She went to a farm
C. She went to a concert
8. What are the two speakers mainly talking about?
A. An interesting party.
B. A beautiful farm.
C. A wonderful weekend.
9. What are the two speakers mainly talking about?
A. The course of painting.
B. The meaning of a painting.
C. The color of a painting.
10. How does the man know much about painting?
A. He has taken painting courses.
B. He has worked for an artist.
C. He has learned it from his father.
11. What does the man invite the woman to do?
A. Meet his father.
B. Have a cup of coffee.
C. Go to an exhibition.
12. Why does the man call the woman?
A. To tell her about his doctor’s advice.
B. To discuss his health plan with her.
C. To ask for information about a health club.
13. What does the woman usually do in the club?
B. Playing tennis.
14. Where are the two speakers going to meet tonight?
A. In front of a health club.
B. In front of the woman’s house.
C. In front of a hospital.
15. What was Einstein’s first job in Switzerland?
A.Teaching in a school.
B.Working for the government.
C.Doing research in a job.
16.When did Einstein move to the United States?
17.What is the talk mainly about?
A. Einstein’s life experience
B. Einstein’s scienfic research
C. Einstein’s musical ability
The best season to visit the park ____18____
The length of the valley ____19____
The best-loved activity ____20____
1 2 下一页