ew the word on food.
2. Make a survey about “What do your parents like for three meals?” after class.
Section B 3a-Self Check
Ⅰ. Warming- up and revision
1. Review all the food we learned. Let Ss say the words quickly.
S1: fruit: apples, bananas, pears, strawberries …
S2: vegetables: tomatoes, potatoes, salad, carrots …
S3: food: bread, milk, ice-cream, hamburger (burger) …
2. T: I like eggs and milk for breakfast. What do you like eating for breakfast? (Point to a student.)
Sa: I like apples and bread.
T: What about you? (Point to another student.)
Sa: I like hamburgers and bananas. (Ask two more students to answer his/her questions for lunch and dinner.)
T: Who can ask and answer like this?
S1: What do you like to eat for lunch?
S2: I like …
S1: What do you like to eat for dinner?
S2: I like …
(Then ask the students to work in pairs one by one.)
1. Now let’s make a survey what food you and your partner like for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Ask and answer with your partners and write down the results in the chart in 3a.
S1: What do you like for breakfast?
S2: I like eggs and milk.
S1: What do you like for lunch?
S2: I like hamburger and salad.
S1: What do you like for dinner?
S2: I like chicken and fruit.
S1: I think your eating habits are healthy.
1. Can you introduce yourself for three meals according to the survey result just now? Maybe many friends want to know you. Now let’s write about what you and your partner like and don’t like for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can look at the chart above. You should use these sentence structures:
For breakfast/lunch/dinner, I like …, but I don’t like …
For breakfast/lunch/dinner, my partner likes …, but he/she doesn’t like …
(T goes round the classroom and offer helps if it’s necessary.)
Ⅳ. Self Check
1. Review the rules of plural forms.
2. What food, sports and colors do you parents like and dislikes? Write a short article about them.
初一英语上册教案（Unit 6 Do you like bananas?）就为大家讲到这里，更多关于初中英语的相关知识，请关注知青英语初中英语栏目。