1. This is ____ lesson, so I don"t know all your names.
A. our first B. our the first C. the our first D. the first our
2. -How many students are there in your school?
-There are over__________students in our school.
A. two thousands B. two thousands of
C. two thousand D. two thousand of
3．__________ visitors from Australia will come to Visit China next week.
A. Two hundreds B.A hundred of
C. Hundreds of D. Three hundreds of
4. __________ of the apples in the fruit bowl are soft and sweet.
A. Two-third B. Second-third C. Two-thirds D. Second-thirds
5. Wu Dong won the girl"s __________ race in the school sports meeting last week.
A. 100 meters B.100-metres C.100 metre D.100-metre
6. The homework for today is to write __________ composition about your father.
A. a five hundred word B. a five-hundred-words
C. a-five-hundred-word D. a five-hundred-word
7．She has a __________ daughter.
A. six-years-old B. six-year-old C. six year old D. six years old
8．__________ is the most difficult of __________.
A. Lesson Eight... Book Three B. The lesson eight...the book three
C. The eighth lesson…the three…book D. The…eight lesson…the third book
9. It will take them __________ to finish the course.
A. one and a half year"s time B. a year and a half"s time
C. a year and a half of time D. a year and a half time
10. （改错）This story took place in the 1950.
A B C
1 2 下一页